Thanks to Cathy E. for the LOL SKI REPORT 

Jan. 21, 2015
I arrived early since I had to wax my skis for this cooler weather.  I got 4 layers of green on and headed upstairs.  12:50pm and no one around.  I changed into my ski clothes and then checked to see if anyone showed.  There was Sandy! She was wondering if she was in the right building and I assured her she was.  I didn't visit long with her because I was starting to overheat and wanted to get outside to cool down a little.

I skied Relay and stopped at the top of the Stadium and here comes Nan.  She reported that Peg B., Aurora and Betsy S. were upstairs w/ Sandy when she headed out.  We decided to ski the Relay thinking we would see the others soon.  We got back to the Stadium & chatted about what trails we wanted to ski, decided on White Bear and after a few more minutes decided the others would be skiing together so we headed down the Stadium to White Cub.  We had a fresh dusting of snow that made conditions very s-l-o-w...better to look around and take in the beautiful frost on the trees!
Nan & I decided that it was such a beautiful day that we should do the whole White Bear.  Skiing WB reminded me of an old fashioned Christmas card picture taken in a forest of gray trees lightly covered in white sparkly frost w/ a small dab of brightness from our ski jackets.  It made us so happy to see just how beautiful and quiet White Bear is AND to have it all to ourselves!  We had a lovely ski and were so happy just to be out enjoying the day and very thankful for the new slight covering of snow!
Meanwhile Peg, Aurora, Sandy and Betsy were enjoying the upper trails of Relay, Outhouse and Blue Loop and catching up on their winter adventures.

Note from Chris--we are slowly making our way north to colder weather.  Went to Vale and Breckenridge today. Got to wear a hat, jacket, and gloves.  Still not sure if we will be ready for the -40 we are seeing in the forecast for Fairbanks next week when we return.  Burr!  See you soon.  Chris